Hello stamping friends. Esther here with a fun card featuring two adorable stamp sets from Joy Clair Designs. It’s been so fun mixing and matching the cute outdoorsy stamps sets “Happy Camper” and “Wild and Free.”
For this card I created an ink blended background with distress inks and added some sparkle to my sky with a twinkle stencil and glitter snow!! The images were stamped on mix media paper and colored with Arteza real brush pens before fussy cutting and adding them to my scene.
Supplies and Tools:
- Happy Camper Stamp Set (Joy Clair Designs)
- Wild and Free Stamp Set (Joy Clair Designs)
- Canson Mix Media Paper
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Twinkle Stencil (Whimsy Stamps)
- Glitter Snow
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Weathered Wood, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Tea Dye
Thank you for stopping by! See you soon!
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. Also, you can follow Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!