Happy Sunday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. I am on the Joy Clair Blog today using an adorable dancing penguins image from Joy Clair Designs. This image is from the Christmas Cheer digital stamp set, part of their new Holiday collection called Merriest Moments.
- Created an A2 landscape card base using white smooth card stock.
- Adhered a layer of green cardstock to the base.
- Die cut a slightly smaller layer of sheet music patterned paper and adhered to the green layer.
- Sized the 3-penguin image to fit an A2 format, printed out, fussy cut, and colored with Copic markers.
- Foam mounted the penguins to the front of the card.
- Sized the sentiment “Christmas Cheer” to fit an A2 format, changed the text color to green, and printed out.
- Framed the sentiment with black cardstock and adhered to the front of the card.
- Added a red pearl over the “i” for a finishing touch.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!