Happy Thursday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today’s card for the Joy Clair Blog is a clean and simple one from Joy Clair Designs’s new release, Summerlicious 2022. This collection is full of beautiful floral designs and encouraging sentiments to make your projects more special. I am sure that you are going to love these new digital stamps.
I used Joy Clair’s My Path Digital stamp collection to make today’s card.
My Path Digital Stamps features two modern and lineal beautiful floral arrangements plus three digital encouraging sentiments created with different fonts that can be used with these images, used with other stamps, or simply be the main focus of your project.
- Created an A2 card base using black cardstock.
- Sized the butterfly image and the sentiment on my computer for an A2 print size and printed out on white smooth card stock.
- Colored the right side of the butterfly with shades of orange and yellow using my Spectrum Noir “Tri-Blend” markers.
- Lightly colored the left side of the butterfly with gray markers to suggest an almost “invisible” or “lost” appearance.
- Cut down the white cardstock layer to be slightly smaller than the black card base and adhered it.
- Added 3 black enamel dots for a finishing touch!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!