You Deserve This with Spring Rose Stamp.
You deserve to be happy, love, happiness, life, and a lot more even with Spring Rose Stamp. We do and that’s the plan we have in life. Don’t you think?
In today’s project, I used a bold color for the main image inspired by our Mood Board for this month and the background is a stenciled light background and a frame. This way, it really highlights the main image which is the beautiful rose from the Spring Rose Digital Stamp set.
To Simply make this card using the Spring Rose Stamp:
- First, I started by making a background using white cardstock that measures 4 x 5.25 inches. Next, used the Step Builder Stencil and Color Hive Frappe Ink Pad and a brush to apply the color directly to the card. Using one color ink pad, I applied it three times to achieve a different set of colors. Then, set it aside.
- While the stenciled background is drying, I printed one of the beautiful flowers from the Spring Rose Digital stamp onto white cardstock. After that, used the Arteza Ever Blend Ultra Art Purple Family color to create a purple rose, Then fussy cut and set it aside.
- Cut a piece of 3.25 x 4.25 inches designer paper and used the We r memory keepers Frame Punch Board and created a frame. Adhered to the front of the stenciled background with strong glue.
- Once done, I added some double sided adhesive at the back of the image and adhered to the front of the card panel.
- Mat the stenciled panel onto yellow cardstock and add the sentiment at the bottom of the frame. Embellish the rose with Arteza gel pen to finish.
Did you like the card? To get all the digital stamps I used to create this card, head over to Joy Clair Designs website.
Thank you for stopping by and see you again next time.