Greetings friends and fellow crafters, LeeAnn here with a project I made using Joy Clair Designs, Spring Stroll stamp set.
I had a lot of fun making this card and following these steps you can as well:
1. Stamp the umbrella image five times using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
2. Color the images using rainbow colors. I used alcohol markers as the ink is alcohol friendly.
3. Using a the Mini Staggered Raindrops stencil from MFT, and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink I created the background.
4. After cutting the umbrella’s using my Brother Scan n Cut, I adhered them to my panel using foam squares.
5. I stamped the sentiment using VersaFine Clair ink in Nocturne.
6. My panel was then attached to a light blue A2 size card base, and my project was complete.
Affiliate links are used at no extra cost to you. This helps me support my crafty life!!!
VersaFine Clair Nocturne
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink
MFT Mini Raindrops
Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass