Happy Thursday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today’s card for the Joy Clair Blog is inspired by Joy Clair Designs’s June Mood Board, which features a beautiful color combination of yellows, pinks, and peaches.
I used Joy Clair’s Bunch of Love Digital Set to make today’s card.
Bunch of Love Digital Stamp is perfect to celebrate spring or any occasion. This digital stamp set features 1 flower bunch and 4 fabulous sentiments for many occasions.
- Created an A2 portrait card base using white smooth card stock.
- Die cut a slightly smaller layer using a stitched rectangle die with yellow papered paper and adhered it to the card base.
- Printed out the flower bunch image from the stamp set and colored it using Copic Markers, and then cut it out using my Brother “Scan N Cut” machine.
- Printed out one of the accompanying sentiments, “A Bunch of Birthday Love to You” on white cardstock and die cut using a stitched rectangle die smaller than the yellow patterned paper layer.
- Embossed a piece of card stock with a leafy design and cut it the same size of the sentiment layer.
- Cut the sentiment layer at angle and adhered over the leafy embossed layer.
- Lightly sponged Distress Oxide Ink in “Saltwater Taffy” over the embossed leaves and then directed the ink up towards the sentiment area.
- Foam mounted the flower bunch to the front of the card.
- Added several rose colored pearls for the finishing touch.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!