Happy Monday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today’s card for the Joy Clair Blog is a birthday card using one of the images from the Joy Clair Designs “God Guides” digital stamp collection. By foiling the floral image in gold and adding a wax seal to the card, I think I brought a touch of “elegance” to it. What do you think?
The God Guides digital stamp set features three bunches of flowers and foliage images, four bible verses, and inspirational quotes that can be combined for multiple uses.
- Created an A2 portrait card base using white smooth card stock.
- Cut a layer of kraft cardstock and adhered it to the card base.
- Die cut a slightly smaller layer of black cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot using a brick pattern embossing folder.
- Adhered the black embossed layer to the card base.
- Using kraft cardstock and an etched twine die, created a twine element to serve as a backdrop for the focal image.
- Sized one of the floral images from the God Guides collection to fit an A2 card format and printed out using a laser printer and black cardstock.
- Fussy cut out the image and ran it through my Minc machine with gold foil.
- Brush gold pigment ink along the edges of the image and in the center of the flowers.
- Adhered the floral image onto the kraft twine image.
- Created a wax seal with both gold and black wax layers and used a gold metallic marker to paint over the sentiment “For You.”
- Adhered the wax seal at the bottom of the twine image.
- Heat embossed the sentiment “Happy Birthday” (from my stash) onto gold cardstock and framed it in black before adhering it at the bottom of the card.
- Added three gold pearls on the card for the finishing touch!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Follow my blog, Instagram, and Facebook for more “Joy Clair Amazingness”!
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!