This stamp set features 27 images and sentiments that can be used separately for multiple uses. Any creation made with Pencil Me stamp collection is sure to add color to anyone’s life! Just create your design, print it out, and color!
Here are the steps I followed in designing this card:
- I created a A2-size card base out of red card stock.
- On my computer, I manipulated several groups of the paint “splotches” on my screen to make a fun arrangement for the front of the card.
- I printed it out on white card stock and die cut it with a stitched rectangle die.
- On my screen, I combined the sentiment “Wishing You A Colorful Day” with the paint brush, printed it out. and die cut it with the same stitched die before adding a layer of red card stock behind it.
- Now the fun part! Coloring! I colored the the paint splotches with several Spectrum Noir markers before coating them with Tonic “Nuvo Glaze” for shine and dimension.
- I adhered all the layers together and added some colorful confetti sprinkles for the finishing touch.
That’s it! Such a fun card to make and send! Thank you so much for stopping by!
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. Also, you can follow Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!