Happy Sunday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today’s card for the Joy Clair Blog is clean& simple (CAS) and uses extra white space to bring additional focus to the featured image. I used Joy Clair’s Such a Blessing stamp set, one of four digital stamp sets in their new Fall Release, “Gather Together.” This set features 3 images prefect for coloring and 4 sentiments to use for a multitude of occasions.
- Created an A2 portrait card base using white smooth card stock.
- Sized the pumpkins for an A2 format and printed it out twice – once on white cardstock and again on masking paper.
- Fussy cut out the masking paper pumpkins and adhered them over the cardstock image.
- Used Distress Oxide ink in “Speckled Egg” to add a soft shadow of color around the perimeter of the image, making sure to leave plenty of white space above for an added visual impact.
- Removed the mask and colored the pumpkins with shades of turquoise alcohol markers and the leaf, stem, and acorns in shades of brown and rust.
- Splattered white acrylic paint over the coloring.
- Printed out the sentiment “Wishing you the LOVELIEST DAY” from the Such a Blessing stamp set and framed it in black before foam mounting it over the pumpkins.
- Added a narrow black frame around the white cardstock layer before adhering it to the card base.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!