Happy Sunday! Priscilla here from the Joy Clair Design Team. For today’s blog post, I am sharing a fun Valentine card to send to a friend. After all, it’s not often that you see a pink flowered jeep spurting kisses from its tail pipe?
- Created an A2 portrait card base using white smooth card stock and added a dark pink layer of cardstock on top of it.
- Die cut a mint green cardstock layer slightly smaller than the card base and used a heart stencil and matching mint green to create a backdrop.
- Stamped the jeep image onto patterned paper and fussy cut it out.
- Added Glossy Accents to the headlights.
- Stamped the sentiment “Driving by to say . . ” from the Joy Clair Driving By stamp set onto a patterned paper die cut cloud and adhered to the card front.
- Stamped “Happy Valentine’s Day” onto a fish tail die cut and adhered near the bottom of the card front.
- For the finishing touch, adhered several “smooches” sprinkles around the jeep so as to appear they are coming out of the vehicle’s exhaust pipe.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!