Happy Saturday Everyone! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today I am sharing a card for that special person in your life featuring one of the gorgeous images from the Joy Clair digital stamp collection, Extraordinary.
- Created an A2 card base using white smooth card stock.
- Die cut a slightly smaller cardstock layer and ran it through my Big Shot using a vintage handwriting embossing folder.
- Ink blended 3 Distress Oxides – “Carved Pumpkin,” “Wilted Violet,” and “Dusty Concord” over this embossed layer before adhering a narrow black frame for some added interest.
- Printed out the floral boots image on to white smooth card stock, colored it with alcohol markers, and fussy cut it out.
- Foam mounted the boots to the front of the card.
- Printed out one of the sentiment included in this stamp collection and adhered it above the boots.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!