Happy Thursday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today’s card was inspired by Joy Clair Designs’s December Mood Board, which features vivd blues, hot pinks, and metallic accents. Using these colors, I created a mini slimline card, and, for my first time, foiled a digital image. It was so easy to do!
DECEMBER MOOD BOARD
I used the garland image from the Joy Clair digital stamp collection, Christmas Joy, to make today’s card.
- Created a mini slimline card base (6.5″ x 7″, scored at 3.5″) using white smooth card stock.
- Sized the garland image to fit in a mini slimline card format and printed it out on teal blue cardstock using a laser printer.
- Placed gold foil over the printed garland image and ran the teal cardstock through my laminator.
- After the foiling cooled, cut down the teal cardstock to 6.25″ x 3.25″.
- Sponged “Prized Ribbon”” and “Black Soot” Distress Oxide inks around the edges of the teal cardstock. including over the gold foil.
- Adhered the finished cardstock over the white card base.
- Gold heat embossed “Merry Christmas” from Joy Clair’s Driving By stamp set onto bring pink cardstock and die cut and placed it in the center of the card.
- For the finishing touch, added several gold pearls.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!