Happy Wednesday, Crafty Friends! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today’s card for the Joy Clair Blog is a simple Holiday card today using a Joy Clair Designs digital Christmas tree image and an accompanying sentiment that I foiled in gold.
I used Joy Clair’s This Christmas Digital Stamp Set to make today’s card.
- Created an A2 portrait card base using gold cardstock.
- Die cut a smaller layer of green cardstock with a cross-stitched die and printed the sentiment on it using a laser printer.
- Since I printed the sentiment with toner ink, I could run it through my Minc machine with foil for a shiny golden result.
- Dry embossed the green cardstock using a puffy dot 3D embossing folder, making sure to only emboss the top 3/4s of the paper.
- Sized the Christmas tree image on my computer for an A2 format and printed it out.
- Colored the tree with colored pencils and fussy cut out.
- Foam mounted the tree to the front of the card.
- Add 3 gold pearls for a finishing touch!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!