Happy Sunday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today’s card for the Joy Clair Blog is a a birthday card with a “jungle” feel. What could be more “wild” than a croc sporting a birthday balloon?
But First . . . a Sale!
Click on the graphic below . . .
To create this card, I used the Joy Clair Party Animals 4″x 6″ clear photopolymer stamp set.
- Created an A2 portrait card base using white smooth card stock.
- Die cut a cardstock layer slightly smaller than the card base and run it through my Big Shot with a foliage embossing folder.
- Sponged several green ink shades over the foliage design and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder for added shine.
- Stamped the croc on a square of white smooth card stock and colored with Copic Markers.
- Stamped the sentiment “Go Wild . . . It’s Your Birthday!“ in green ink above the croc.
- Added a green frame around the image and foamed mounted it in the center of the card.
- Added 3 mini gold pearls to the bottom of the image.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!