Happy Friday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. I love creating Halloween scenes; so what better media to do it in but my art journal with 2 whole pages of space! I created a Halloween Art Journal Spread. This is a spooky night scene, complete with a witch on her broomstick flying over a graveyard and trick or treaters on a quest for candy.
Halloween Art Journal Details:
- Created a backdrop by brushing Distress Paint in “Chipped Sapphire,” “Unchartered Mariner,” and “Back Soot.”
- Splattered white paint over both pages.
- Using a die from my stash, created a green grass border blacken with “Black Soot” ink.
- Die cut 2 wrought iron fences and black trees from Kat Scrappiness.
- Cut a large circle out of yellow cardstock for the moon, adding clouds with “Chipped Sapphire” ink and a cloud stencil.
- Sized and printed out the witch on broomstick image and the trick or treaters from the Joy Clair Sweet Halloween digital stamp set.
- Colored these images with Copic markers, and fussy cut them out.
- Stamped 2 headstones from the Joy Clair If You Dare clear stamp set onto black cardstock.
- Flipped one gravestone over and ran it through a cursive writing embossing folder.
- Sized and printed out the sentiment from the Sweet Halloween digital stamp set, “It’s a Boo-Tiful Night,” and sponged it with blue ink.
- Here’s all the elements ready to be adhered to my journal pages:
- Arranged the elements to create a scene and adhered the pieces to the 2-page spread.
- Added the sentiment “Happy Halloween” using a stamp from my stash and a blacken jack-o-lantern from Kat Scrappiness to the left-hand page.
- Added 2 ghosts embellishments to the trees and another jack-o-lantern to the right-hand page.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies!
Stay Safe . . .
Save to Pinterest!