Hello everyone, Esther here and I’m back with a second card as guest designer for Joy Clair Stamps! Today I’m featuring two of their clear stamp sets (linked below).
I stamped my images on Canson mix media paper and colored them with Arteza real brush pens. After fussy cutting I added them to a background I created by blending distress oxides and inks.
The bellow stamp sets are available at the store and they are perfect to combine and create amazing looks.
Supplies and Tools:
- Happy Camper Stamp Set (Joy Clair Designs)
- Wild and Free Stamp Set (Joy Clair Designs)
- Star Punch
- Canson Mix Media Paper
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Salty Ocean
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Tea Dye
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon with more inspiration!
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. Also, you can follow Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!