Happy Thursday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. New Year’s Eve is fast approaching. My card today features a cat that looks as if he “tied one on” just a tad too much at the stroke of midnight. He already has some bloodshot eyes to show for it. LOL!
But First . . . One More Day!
I used Joy Clair‘s A Little Wine Digital Set to make today’s card.
This set features 3 critter images and 4 sentiments.
- Created an A2 portrait card base using gold cardstock.
- Die cut black cardstock to be slightly smaller than the card base, and first stenciled it with white bubbles before using a fireworks stencil and gold embossing paste.
- Sized the drinking cat image to fit on an A2 format and printed it out, before fussy cutting and coloring it with alcohol markers.
- Adhered the cat to the front of the card.
- Printed out the “Happy New Year” sentiment from Joy Clair’s Santa’s Favorite Digital Set on to black cardstock using a laser printer, foiled it with gold foil, and then framed it with the same gold cardstock as the card base.
- Adhered the sentiment to the front of the card before adding 3 clear “bubbles” above the glass for the finishing touch.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!