Hello there, Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs, Today I am sharing a autumn-themed card in a 5 x 7 card format. This card size is becoming more and more popular and allows a creator to “pack a punch’ in card design with larger scale images and sentiments.
BUT FIRST . . . A SALE!
(Click on the image below to go directly to the Joy Clair Store.)
- Created an A7 (5 x 7) card base using black cardstock.
- Using a 5 x 7 stitched die set collection, I die cut a top layer from white smooth card stock .
- Stamped three brush stroke images on the front, using Distress Oxide inks in “Black Soot,” “Seedless Preserves,” and “Carved Pumpkin.”
- Stamped the scarecrow image from the “Harvest Blessings” stamp set (recently retired) on vellum cardstock using black pigment ink and clear embossing power.
- Fussy cut the scarecrow out and ran it through my Xyron Sticker Machine so that the adhesive would cover the entire back of the image and not show through the vellum.
- Adhered the image over the three brush strokes.
- Stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the card and gold heat embossed it.
- Splattered gold “Perfect Pearls” for a finishing touch.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!