This 4″x 6″ clear photopolymer stamp set features 8 fall-themed stamps and comes with free digital die download. (svg).
Here are the steps I followed in designing this card:
- Ink blended the background using several Distress Oxide inks.
- Colored the scarecrow and other elements with my Spectrum Noir markers and then “paper-pieced” his jacket and hat with some fall-themed plaid paper.
- Stamped the sentiment “Harvest Blessing” with “Lucky Clover” Distress Oxide ink onto a cloud die cut from my stash and adhered to the sky portion of the card.
- Die cut a fence from my stash and adhered it before adding the scarecrow and other fall elements.
- Added 3 gold sequins for a little “bling.”
And for the finishing touch, I created a chocolate brown envelope with a flap to match the plaid on the card.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
SEPTEMBER RELEASE WINNERS!!!
Thank you for all your wonderful comments and likes during our September release events. Let’s start with the name of the winner from the New Release Blog Hop… and the winner is DENYS BRYANT. From the Instagram Blog Hop the winner is Kim Potts @Kraftsmadebykim. Please send an email to email@example.com to claim your prize. Winners have until October 2nd, 2020 to claim or prize is forfeited.
Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters to receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Group Facebook Group, Color by Faith Bible Journaling Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest