Hello there, Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today I have fun Halloween card that features a witch sporting a green face to match the nighttime sky she is “traveling” in.
I used the Joy Clair’s Sweet Halloween digital stamp set, which features 5 Halloween illustrations and 3 sentiments that you can mix and match to create card front arrangements perfect for coloring.
- Imported the witch image into my computer, and then sized it proportionally for an A2 card front.
- Printed it out on white smooth card stock, cut it out using my Brother “ScanNCut” machine, and then colored it using my Spectrum Noir “Tri-Blend” markers.
- Created a night sky background using Distress Inks in “Twisted Citron,” “Chipped Sapphire,” and “Black Soot.”
- Sponged Distress Oxide Ink in “Hickory Smoke” across the green sky area using a mini cloud stencil.
- Punched out a circle for the moon and sponged it with the same inks as the sky before adhering it and the witch to the front of the card.
- Printed the sentiment, “It’s a BOO-tiful Night,” onto green cardstock and cut it out using a fishtail banner die and adhered it below the witch.
- Adhered the card front to a white A2 card base.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!