Happy Saturday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today’s card for the Joy Clair Blog was inspired by Joy Clair Designs’s July Mood Board, which features flags and stars, and of course red, white, and blue!
I used the USA map image from Joy Clair’s new You Fill My Day Digital Stamp collection to make today’s card. Since I have recently moved cross country, this card is perfect to send to treasured friend.
The You Fill My Day Digital Stamps feature three different stamps with flowers inside and three encouraging sentiments. Ideal for patriotic events such as Memorial Day, 4th of July, or Veterans Day. These digital stamps can also be used for other occasions and celebrations.
- Created an A7 (5″ x 7″) landscape card base using white smooth card stock.
- Die cut a slightly smaller layer using navy blue and white patterned paper and a stitched rectangular die and adhered to card base.
- Sized and printed the USA map image using my computer, printed it out on red wood patterned paper, and then die cut out with the next smallest stitched rectangular die before adhering to the navy blue layer.
- Sized and printed the sentiment “Let’s Get Together Soon” using my computer ( changed the sentiment font color to navy blue, die cut using a stitched square die cut, and adhered to the front of the card.
- For the finishing touch, I punched two tiny holes on the map’s east coast and west coast and fed blue and white twine through them before sealing the holes with white enamel dots.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!