Here is how I created my card.
1. My card is an A2 card, measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. I cut a panel at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, and stamped the image from Martha’s Flowers stamp set using copic friendly ink Memento black tuxedo.
3. I then stamped the sentiment from Martha’s Flowers,
4. I colored the image with copics,
5. I cut a mask so I could splatter the background,
6. To finish off the card, I added some sequins.
Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters to be sure to receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow Joy Clair Designs on facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter. They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!
Listed below are the products I used. Click on the link to go directly to the product. Where available I have used compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!