Happy Wednesday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today’s card for the Joy Clair Blog is a card I made for a friend after the birth of her baby boy. I was able to take a “Happy Birthday” embossing folder from my stash and repurpose it to celebrate the “birth” of a new baby.
- Created an A2 portrait card base using pale blue cardstock.
- Die cut some white smooth card stock with a stitched rectangular die and ran it through my Big Shot with a “Happy Birthday” embossing folder.
- Using a powder blue ink, sponged over all the words “birth” and also the stitched edges on the embossed layer and adhered to the front of the card.
- Stamped the onesie from the New Baby stamp set with black ink and cut it out using my Brother “ScanNCut” machine.
- Using Copic Markers, colored in the onesie in soft blue and adhered to the front of the card.
- Stamped the sentiment “Congratulations” from the New Baby stamp set, die cut, framed it in the same pale blue cardstock as the card base, and foam mounted to the bottom right hand corner of the card.
- Added several pale blue pearls for a finishing touch.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!