Hello there, Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today I have another card inspired by the September Mood Board for Joy Clair Designs, designed by fellow Design Team Member, Crystal Komara. Each month, Joy Clair Designs will have a new board to inspire you.
- Imported the floral image to my computer, and then sized it proportionally for an A2 card front.
- Printed it out on white smooth card stock and cut it out using my Brother “ScanNCut” machine.
- Using the Mood Board as my inspiration, I colored the image in shades of teal and pink and touches of gold using my Spectrum Noir “Tri-Blend” markers.
- Created a stenciled background using a grid stencil and gold embossing paste before lightly splattering the front with gold “Perfect Pearls” powder mixed with water..
- Adhered the floral image to the front of the card and matted the stenciled layer to a dark teal A2-sized layer.
- Printed out the sentiment “On Your Special Day!” onto pink cardstock and foam mounted below the image.
- Added 3 pink sequins for a finishing touch.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .