It’s Donna here sharing with you a card I created using the Joy Clair Designs stamp set called Puppy Love, the sentiment is from the Joy Clair Designs Best Buds stamp set. Both of these sets are adorable with cute images and great sentiments that could be made with any card.
Here is my card for your inspiration:
Closer look at the card:
Here is how I created my card:
1. My card is an A2 card, measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. I cut a panel at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, I masked off the bottom and used distress ink to create the grass, I used a stencil to create the clouds,
3. I die cut the dog house from a die in my stash, I pieced it together and adhered it to the base of the card,
4. I added the sentiment from the Best Buds stamp set,
4. I stamped the images from the Puppy Love stamp set with black ink, used my scan and cut to cut the images and colored them with copics. I adhered them to the card with foam squares.
Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters to be sure to receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow Joy Clair Designs on facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter. They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!
Listed below are the products I used. Click on the link to go directly to the product. Where available I have used compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!