Happy Thursday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today’s project is NOT a card . . .rather some D.I.Y. gift tags that look like they were stamped, but they weren’t ! For this technique, all you need is the “carrier sheet” from a clear stamp set and a printer/scanner. The carrier sheet is the acetate storage sheet included in the stamp set that shows each image as a solid black outline. See below:
I used Joy Clair Designs‘s Wedding Gift Tags to make today’s project.
- Placed the carrier sheet (Important: upside down!) from the Wedding Gift Tags clear stamp set on my printer/scanner glass bed and closed the lid.
- Inserted a piece of pink cardstock in the paper tray and pressed “Copy.”
- Removed the pink cardstock from the output tray and fussy cut out the 3 printed gift tags.
- Using a tag hole circle die, die cut a ribbon hole and a reinforcement circle for each tag.
- Tied black, pink, and polka dot ribbons in the tags. Done!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!