Happy Friday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today’s card for the Joy Clair Blog was inspired by Joy Clair Designs’s December Mood Board, which features vibrant blues, white, and silver, with a holiday knit pattern to boot!
I used Joy Clair’s Snowy Greetings Digital Set to make today’s card. This is a set of 17 images — 10 winter-related illustrations and 7 sentiments — ideal for journaling, cardmakers, and Christmas/winter lovers.
- Created an A2 portrait card base using white smooth card stock.
- Masked off a center area on the front of the card base, and inked the opening using a “Holiday Knit” stencil and blue inks.
- Sized the snowmen trio on my computer for an A2 card format, fussy cut out, colored with Copic markers, and adhered to the front of the card.
- Printed out the sentiment from the stamp set, “Snowman Kisses” in blue ink, framed it in blue cardstock, and foam mounted it to the front of the card.
- Silver heat embossed a sentiment from my stash, “warm winter wishes,” onto blue cardstock, die cut, and adhered under the top sentiment.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!