Happy Summer everyone!
I hope you are enjoying your summer so far, the weather has been perfect in my area. It’s Donna here sharing a card I created using the Spring Floral Basket Digital stamp set and the Wish Big stamp set. Joy Clair Designs digital stamp sets and regular stamps sets are very nice to mix and match.
Here is how I created my card:
- I printed the Spring floral Basket Digital Stamp set on copic friendly paper,
- I then used my scan and cut to cut the floral images and leaves I used on my card,
- I then colored the floral and leaves with copics. I used V04, 05, 09, YG03, 17, 68, Y11, YR04 and R08,
- I then stamped the sentiment from the Wish Big Stamp set and die cut the sentiment with a circle die from my stash,
- I die cut the background image from a background die in my stash, I added this to my card panel with adhesive,
- I then added the sentiment to the center of the card,
- I then added the floral and leaf images onto the card,
- I finished the card by adding some sequins from my stash.
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. Also, you can also follow Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!