Greetings friends and fellow crafters, it’s LeeAnn, I used Unicorn Dance party to make a fun card to share with you.
I had so much fun with this card, let me tell you how.
- Treat panel with anti static powder bag.
- Stamp Unicorn Dance Party background stamp using Versamark
- Sprinkle panel with Mboss Iridescent Opaque Embossing Powder
- Use a heat tool to melt from the back so that the glitter does not fly off.
- Blend Distress Oxide inks over the panel once melting is completed and cool to the touch again.
- Use a banner die to cut the sentiment panel
- Stamp the sentiment from Party Animals using VersaClair ink in Nocturne.
- Cut down the sides of the panel to fit the card base with a small strip left on each side.
- Attach panel to card base using EZ runner
- Add Pink Iridescent Peel off’s to each side of background panel.
- Attach sentiment banner using foam squares
This really was an easy card to make and did not take long at all. How about making your own Unicorn Dance Party card and upload it to the Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group. We would sure love to see it.