Halloween cards are some of my favorite to make, which is ironic because I am one of those Halloween “Scrooges,” who, as a mother of two grown boys, now turns off the porch light when “trick or treating” starts and heads to the mall for 4 hours LOL!
The Sweet Halloween digital stamp set features 5 adorable Halloween illustrations and 3 sentiments.
- I arranged the witch, trick or treaters, and “Trick or Treat” sentiment from the stamp collection on my computer and printed it out on white smooth card stock before die cutting it to 5.25″ x 4″.
- I created masks for for the witch and trick or treaters and then blended Distress Oxide inks in “Faded Jeans,” “Seedless Preserves,” and “Black Soot” over them to create a spooky night sky.
- I followed up by flicking white acrylic paint over the sky to give the allusion of stars.
- Using a stencil and black embossing paste, I added some flying bats.
- Removing the masks, I colored the two images with my Spectrum Noir “Tri-Blend” markers.
- With a stamp from my stash, I white heat embossed “Happy Halloween” and mounted the completed panel on an A2 card base.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!