To each and one of you, you know who you are. All I can say is “You are such a Blessing”.
Hi, my dear friends! This is DT Marj of MarjBanzalesDesigns. I hope all of you are having a wonderful day! For today’s card, I am glad to feature one of the digital stamps that we just recently released called Such a Blessing digital stamp which includes 7 individual images.
Let’s get started…
- First, print the beautiful image onto Smooth White Cardstock and resize the image to your desire.
- I applied ink by blending from bottom to top using a light hand with an ink blending brush and a light dye ink from Maker Forte Color Hive Frappe.
- Next, I used Arteza Ever Blend Ultra Art Markers from darkest to lightest color for the flowers. (YR33 – Pumpkin Orange, YR37 – Apricot, and YR19 – Cream Pearl).
- Then, I used the Brown family ( B41 Goldstone Red, BR34 – Light Clay Brown, and BR47 – Pastel Orange.
- In addition, I colored the leaves with Yellow YR03 Tan Pearl, YG14 – Rosemary Green, and acorn with Brown, BR47 Pastel Orange
- After that, I used the Sakura White Gel Pen for some dimension to the pumpkin.
- In the meantime, I cut another piece of paper the same size as my main panel. Then adhered my card to the base using strong glue.
I hope you were inspired and thank you for stopping by.I will see you again on my next project.
Don’t forget to check the new mini release and the other products in the shop.
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales, and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube!