Closer look at the card:
Here is how I created my card:
1. It is an A2 card, measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. I cut a panel at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, and 3 7/8 x 5, I adhered the two pieces together and added them to the card base,
3. Then, I printed the flowers and the frame from the Succulent Frame digital Stamp Set.
4. I colored the image with copics markers,
5. I die cut two diamond frames, and adhered them to my card, I then stamped the sentiment from the Rose sentiment stamp set (which is 40% off right now) onto another frame, fuzzy cut it and attached it to the top of the frame from the Succulent Frame digital Stamp Set and used 3D foam squares to adhere it to my card,
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters to be sure to receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers.
You can also follow Joy Clair Designs on
Listed below are the products I used. Click on the link to go directly to the product. Where available I have used compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!