Happy Tuesday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today’s birthday card for the Joy Clair Blog was inspired by Joy Clair Designs’s August Mood Board, which features a beautiful navy, peach, and white color combination, with touches of gold.
For my card today, I changed the peach to pink, and added rose gold foil touches. I used one of the floral images from Joy Clair’s God Guides and a birthday sentiment from Floral Friendship – both digital stamp collections.
- Created an A2 portrait card base using white smooth card stock.
- Adhered a navy cardstock layer over the card base.
- Die cut two patterned papers from the My Mine’s Eye’s “Blush” paper collection, adhered to the navy card layer, and added a pink strip of cardstock to separate the two patterned papers on a diagonal.
- Sized the floral image from the God Guides digital stamp collection on my computer, printed out on white cardstock, and colored with Copic Markers, before fussy cutting out and adhering to the front of the card.
- Sized the sentiment “happy Birthday” from the Floral Friendship digital stamp collection on my computer, printed out on pink cardstock using a laser printer, and foiled it using rose gold foil.
- Die cut the sentiment and foam mounted it on the front of the card.
- Added a coordinating puffy sticker from the “Blush” paper collection to the front of the card for a finishing touch!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!