Happy Friday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today’s card for the Joy Clair Blog uses a Joy Clair Designs set called “A Little Wine.”
- Created an A2 portrait card base using white smooth cardstock.
- Using a fireworks stencil and silver embossing paste, created a background on navy card stock and adhered to the card base.
- Colored the drunken cat with Copic Markers and fussy cut out and adhered to the front of the card.
- Die cut the sentiment “Happy New Year” out of sliver glitter cardstock and adhered.
- Added three clear “bubble” embellishments for the finishing touch!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!