Happy Monday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today’s card for the Joy Clair Blog is my first Valentine card of the year with Joy Clair Designs. I used the Joy Clair “Funny Times” digital stamp collection and a touch of foiling.
The Funny Times digital collection features a cute kitty, hot air balloon, and four fabulous sentiments for many occasions.
- Created A2 portrait card base using red cardstock.
- Embossed a layer of white cardstock using the stitched hearts coverplate die and adhered over the red card base.
- Sized the kitty to fit an A2 card format, printed out, colored with Copics, fussy cut out, and adhered to the front of the card.
- Printed the sentiment “Happy Valentine’s Day!” from the Joy Clair Designs Cutest Love Digital set using a laser printer.
- Foiled the sentiment in red, die cut out, and framed with red cardstock.
- Adhered the sentiment above the kitty and added hot pink heart sprinkles for the finishing touch!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!