Happy Thursday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today’s Christmas card is perfect to send to or from a dog lover. Either way it features a doghouse decked out in holiday lights with 2 adorable pups in their holiday attire.
But first. . . .
JOY CLAIR IS HAVING A SALE!
To create this card, I used the Joy Clair Dog Gone Christmas Digital Set Set, which features 17 images – 10 winter-related illustrations and 7 sentiments.
- Created an A2 card base using red cardstock.
- Arranged the the 2 dogs and the doghouse digital images to create a scene on my computer and printed it out on white smooth card stock,
- Printed the same scene on masking paper and then fussy cut the images out in order to mask the 3 images before the next step.
- Sponged several blue shades of Distress Oxide inks over a cloud stencil on top of the masked images.
- Used a snowfall stencil and white embossing paste to complete the background.
- Removed the masks and colored the images with Spectrum Noir “Tri-Blend” markers.
- Added a snow bank at the bottom of the scene with white embossing paste.
- Printed out the sentiment “Have a Warm and Fuzzy Holiday” from the same Dog Gone Christmas Digital Set Set, mounted it on red cardstock, and foam mounted to the top of the card.
- Adhered a wreath from my stash above the doghouse door.
- Added “Glossy Accents” on the bulbs for the finishing touch.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!