Know that you are loved.
Make sure to tell your loved ones how much you love them. Even we don’t tell them or show them. Know that you are loved.
For today’s project, I used some of the colors of our Mood Board, and as well as a tool to compliment our project. This month we have to use Stencil and give compliments and also give some highlights to the project.
To Simply make this card:
- I started with an A2 card base using a 110lb White Cardstock and scored in the middle. After that, I used the digital paper and added it to Sweet Tooth Tooth White Cardstock and added one of the images from the To You digital Stamp Set then printed it.
- Next, I colored it using my Arteza Ever Blend Ultra Art Markers followed by my Arteza Real Brush Pens.
- I used a stencil to create another texture.
- I used a Versamark Ink pad to create the Texture and added some Wow Gold Embossing Powder and heat set it.
- Next, I added the sentiment “Know that you are loved” from the You Are Loved Digital Stamp Set.
- Add the card panel to an A2 card base and the card is finished.
I hope you like my card and will give you some time to recreate it. This is very fun and easy.
Thank you for spending sometime with me today and I hope to see you again next time.