Hello there, Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today’s friendship card features my favorite color combination, navy & white. I love how clean & simple these two colors always look together. Do you agree?
Joy Clair just introduced this collection in a recent Instagram Hop. If you haven’t done so already, check out the Hop. It’s features lots of inspiration and, of course, prizes! Two lucky winners will win a $20 Gift Certificate to the Joy Clair Designs Digital Store! Winners will be chosen randomly from the comments left on each participating designer’s post. All winners will be announced on @joyclairstamps Instagram profile on 09/05/2021.
The To You Digital Stamps features two beautiful floral arrangements, one in a bottle and one in a terrarium. Additionally, the set includes three sentiments for different occasions.
- Imported the bouquet of flowers and sentiment into my computer, and then sized the arrangement proportionally for an A2 card front.
- Printed it out on white smooth card stock before die cutting it to 2.25″ x 3.25″.
- Colored the flowers a deep blue and “tinted” the water a pale blue/gray using my Spectrum Noir “Tri-Blend” markers.
- Matted the image on a cornflower blue card stock.
- Framed a navy and white patterned paper (4.75″ x 1.75″) with navy card stock and adhered that to the right side of a 4″ x 5.25″ white card stock layer.
- Foamed mounted the focal image to the front of the card and added 3 crystal rhinestones for a finishing touch.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!