It’s Donna here and I am sharing with you a card I created using the Unashamed and Mardi Gras stamp sets. These stamps are so versatile, these two sets are some of my favorite in the Joy Clair line of stamps. I don’t celebrate Mardi Gras, but a lot of you out there do. The event is February 25th, so enjoy your celebration and I hope you like my festive card I created.
Here is my card and how I put it together:
1. My card is an A2 card, measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. I cut a panel at 4 x 5 1/4, and heat embossed the sides with gold embossing powder.
3. I cut another panel at 3 7/8 x 5 and splattered some ink onto the panel (set it aside to dry).
4. I then stamped the mask images onto cardstock and cut the cut the images from the Unashamed Stamp Set, I used my scan and cut to cut them. I then stamped with StazOn Jet Black ink onto Rinea gold starstruck and silver starstruck foiled papers. I then fuzzy cut the mask and adhered to the masks I stamped onto cardstock and added it to the card with adhesive. I added the diamond and sequence I also stamped and cut out with the foiled paper onto the mask.
5. I stamped the fleur de lis and the sentiment from the Mardi Gras Stamp Sets with gold embossing powder, die cut them out and added it to my card.
I hope I inspired you in someone to make a festive card today. This card could easily be turned into a birthday card.
Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!
Please follow Joy Clair’s facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!
Listed below are the products I used. Click on the link to go directly to the product. Where available I have used compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!