Happy Monday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today I am sharing another Valentine’s Day card for the Joy Clair Blog using the their “My Sweet Friend” digital stamp collection. The chocolate bar image in this stamp set was mouth water just coloring it!
Sweet Friends Digital Stamps features three unique and fun images images and three sentiments.
- Created an A2 portrait card base using white smooth card stock.
- Sized the sentiment “My Sweet Friend” from this stamp set to fit an A2 card format and printed out on pink cardstock and die cut to 4.24″ x 5.5″.
- Sized the candy bar image for the same format and printed out, colored with Copics, and fussy cut out.
- Colored the candy foil wrapper with a silver metallic paint marker.
- Adhered the candy bar above the sentiment.
- White heat embossed the sentiment “Happy Valentine’s Day” (from my stash) to a cardstock strip colored with the same red Copics markers as the wrapper, die cut, and foam mounted over the candy bar.
- Added 3 silver pearls and a red heart for the finishing touch.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!