Hello there, Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. I have a Christmas card featuring a smiling Santa taking a spin around the pond on skates. I used Joy Clair’s Love Santa digital stamp set to make this fun holiday card for you today.
The Love Santa digital set features Santa in three different fun and happy activities: Dancing, skating and jumping out the box!. Additionally, the set includes 4 sentiments that coordinate with these cute images.
- Imported the skating Santa image into my computer, and then sized it proportionally for an A2 card front.
- Printed it out on white smooth card stock, cut it out using my Brother “ScanNCut” machine, and then colored it using my Spectrum Noir “Tri-Blend” markers and put it aside while I made the winter scene.
- Created a sky background using Distress inks in shades of blue and then applied green mousse through an evergreen stencil to create the trees.
- Using the evergreen stencil again, but slightly offset, I created the snowy branches with white embossing paste.
- When the snowy branches had dried, I used a snow stencil and white embossing paste to create the effect of falling snow.
- Piled up more snow at the base of the trees to create the skating pond.
- Adhered Santa to the front and added the sentiment “Happiest of Holidays” (included in the stamp set).
- Framed the scene with red cardstock and then adhered both layers to a white A2 card front.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!