Happy Thursday! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today’s card for the Joy Clair Blog is a “Clean & Simple” spring card using one of the images from the Joy Clair Designs “Spring Stroll” 4×6 clear stamp collection.
- Created an A2 landscape card base using white smooth card stock.
- Die cut a smaller layer of white cardstock and placed a rectangular mask over it.
- Sponged “Salty Ocean” Distress Oxide ink over the mask leaving the center area white.
- Removed the mask and stamped the bicycle image and the sentiment “Welcome Spring” with black pigment ink and then heat embossed them using clear embossing power.
- Framed this top layer with black cardstock and adhered to the card base.
- Added 3 silver pearls for a finishing touch!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I would be so grateful if you use my affiliate links to grab your Joy Clair Goodies! No extra cost to you! And don’t forget to use my coupon code, NUBBLELIGHTDESI, for 5% off every time you shop the Joy Clair Designs Shop.
Stay Safe . . .
Be sure to sign up for Joy Clair Designs newsletters. You will receive notifications of new releases, sales and exclusive offers to subscribers. You can also follow the team’s creations from Joy Clair Designs on Facebook Page, Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Group, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube!